Terms and Conditions
• All quotes are valid for 30 days unless stated otherwise.
• Prices quoted do not include printing unless otherwise stated.
• 50% non-refundable deposit is required before design work commences. The remaining 50% is due once final work is approved by client, before the handover of files.
• Wild Daisy Design reserves the right to assign subcontractors.
• The client is responsible for all trademark, service-mark, copyright and patent infringement clearances. The client is also responsible for arranging, prior to publication, any necessary legal clearance of materials Wild Daisy Design uses. The client indemnifies Wild Daisy Design against any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from any unauthorised use of photographs, text, or other Intellectual Property not under copyright ownership of the client.
• Wild Daisy Design reserves the right to use the clients complete work, work in progress and any unused ideas and development in the promotion of Wild Daisy's services. The client agrees to allow Wild Daisy Design to retain a credit and link from the footer of the website.
• Wild Daisy Design is not liable for errors or omissions. The client indemnifies Wild Daisy Design against any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from any errors and omissions.
• Logo Design includes a minimum of 3 concepts. 5 rounds of changes to one chosen concept.
• Once a logo design has been approved and final files supplied, any additional changes will occur a further cost.
• Business Card Design includes a minimum of 2 concepts. 3 rounds of changes to one chosen concept.
• Basic Brand Style Guide is a one page pdf file documenting your brand logo, colours (with codes) and fonts.
• Logo files supplied include jpg, pdf, eps (vector) and png (transparent background).
• Website (basic) includes the design and build of a non e-commerce website on Wix. Up to 5 pages of content (supplied by client) uploaded. Wix account fee to be paid monthly or annually directly to Wix.
• E-commerce website includes the design and build of a website on Shopify. Shopify membership fee to be paid monthly or annually directly to Shopify.
• The first 12 months of domain name registration is included in your Wix or Shopify accounts if you have not yet purchased your domain name. The cost thereafter is payable by the client directly to Wix, Shopify or other chosen domain name supplier.
• Our websites are optimised for the browsers that are the most commonly used. Layout may change in some browsers.
• Wild Daisy will endeavour to create content that is successful with search engine algorithms, however we offer no guarantee for the performance of our websites.
• Our photography packages include the ownership of the final, edited photographs as high-res .jpg files.
• After the hand-over of final photographs, images are retained by us for 12 months, please back-up your files.
• Our videography services include the ownership of the final, edited video as an .mov file.
• If the client requires any raw footage, this is provided for an extra cost.
• After the hand-over of final video, footage might not be retained by us, please back-up your files.
• Wild Daisy reserves the rights to use any footage from any project for promotional purposes.
• Wild Daisy reserves the rights to use any copy from any project for promotional purposes.
• The client is responsible for proofing and approving written content and insuring that it complies with all laws and codes of conduct. This includes the intellectual property and copyright ownership of all material that you have provided to Wild Daisy.
• Wild Daisy will endeavour to create content that is successful with search engine algorithms, however we offer no guarantee for the performance of our copywriting.
• Client must approve in writing/email a printers proof before artwork is sent to print. No responsibility will be taken by Wild Daisy Design for errors not corrected by you on this proof. Please check all details carefully, especially spelling and numbers.
• Colours on screen may vary slightly to colours printed.
• Payment for printing must be paid in full before artwork is submitted to print.