Terms and Conditions
• All quotes are valid for 30 days unless stated otherwise. Prices quoted do not include printing unless otherwise stated.
• 50% non-refundable deposit is required before design work commences. The remaining 50% is due once final work is approved by client, before the hand over of final files or website.
• Wild Daisy Design reserves the right to assign subcontractors.
• The client is responsible for all trademark, service-mark, copyright and patent infringement clearances. The client is also responsible for arranging, prior to publication, any necessary legal clearance of materials Wild Daisy Design uses. The client indemnifies Wild Daisy Design against any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from any unauthorised use of photographs, text, or other Intellectual Property not under copyright ownership of the client.
• Wild Daisy Design reserves the right to use the clients complete work, work in progress and any unused ideas in the promotion of Wild Daisy’s services. The client agrees to allow Wild Daisy Design to retain a credit and link from the footer of the website.
• Wild Daisy Design is not liable for errors or omissions. The client indemnifies Wild Daisy Design against any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from any errors and omissions.
• Once a design has been approved and final files supplied, any additional changes will occur a further cost.
• Text and images are to supplied by client or stock images can be sourced for an additional cost.
• Domain name registration cost is not included. We recommend GoDaddy and can organise this for you by request.
• Our websites are optimised for the browsers that are the most commonly used. Layout may change in some browsers.
• Wild Daisy will endeavour to create content that is successful with search engine algorithms, however we offer no guarantee for the performance of our websites.
• Non-e-commerce Website Design includes the design and build of a website on the Wix platform. Wix account fee to be paid monthly or annually directly to Wix.
• E-commerce Website Design includes the design and build of a website on the Shopify platform. Shopify membership fee to be paid monthly or annually directly to Shopify.
• All photographs created by Wild Daisy Design are for the exclusive use of the client. Copyright remains with the Photographer.
• After the hand-over of final photographs, images are retained by us for 12 months, please back-up your files.
• Client must approve in writing/email a printers proof before artwork is sent to print. No responsibility will be taken by Wild Daisy Design for errors not corrected by you on this proof. Please check all details carefully, especially spelling and numbers.
• Colours on screen may vary slightly to colours printed.
• Payment for printing must be paid in full before artwork is submitted to print.